Japan National Tourism Organization:
481 University Avenue, Suite 711
Toronto, ON M5G 2E9 Canada
Click HERE for travel inquiries.
(You will be directed to our online inquiry form.)
For the travel trade, click HERE.
For media, click HERE.
Information you provide may be used for analyzing and enhancing our services after removing all privacy information.
|January 1, 2019||New Year’s Day|
|January 2, 2019||Government Holiday|
|January 3, 2019||Government Holiday|
|February 18, 2019||Family Day|
|March 21, 2019||Vernal Equinox Day|
|April 19, 2019||Good Friday|
|April 22, 2019||Easter Monday|
|May 1, 2019||Coronation Day|
|May 20, 2019||Victoria Day|
|July 1, 2019||Canada Day|
|July 15, 2019||Marine Day|
|August 5, 2019||Civic Holiday|
|August 12, 2019||Mountain Day (observed)|
|September 2, 2019||Labour Day|
|September 16, 2019||Respect for the Ages Day|
|October 14, 2019||Thanksgiving Day|
|November 11, 2019||Remembrance Day|
|December 25, 2019||Christmas Day|
|December 26, 2019||Boxing Day|
|December 30, 2019||Government Holiday|
|December 31, 2019||Government Holiday|
ABOUT THE JAPAN NATIONAL TOURISM ORGANIZATION
With the headquarters located in Tokyo, the Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) maintains a network of 13 overseas offices strategically located in major tourist-generating markets around the world. The JNTO President concurrently serves as the Vice Chairman at the Visit Japan Campaign (VJC) headquarters and each overseas office plays a vital role in the promotion of the VJC.
JNTO Canada has a mandate of promoting Japanese tourism in Canada. As with other overseas offices, its role includes information gathering, market analysis, planning and implementation of sales campaigns, and implementing advertising and other media focused promotional activities for the Canadian market. In addition, the office provides consulting services as well as training and educational programs geared to the development and marketing of Japan-bound tours.
TRAVELLERS TO JAPAN
JNTO Canada provides travel information to Canadians who will visit Japan.
1. JNTO Canada website
- The JNTO Canada website provides Canadian travellers with a wealth of information that allows them to learn more about Japanese destinations as well as plan their trip
2. Maps and Brochures
- The JNTO Canada website also allows individuals to download maps and brochures as well as request printed materials
THE TRAVEL TRADE
1. Tour Development
- Consultation for tour development
- Introducing contacts of travel related organizations
- Assisting in the coordination of familiarization tours
- Invitations to participate in JNTO/VJC booths at major travel shows
- Invitations to participate in JNTO seminars for travel agents in major cities
- Joint advertising in newspapers, magazines and related media
- Providing the The Japan Travel Specialist Online Certification Program
4. Printed Materials
- The JNTO Canada website allows travel professionals to download maps and brochures on our site online as well as request printed materials
- Providing high resolution photos through the Japan Photo Library
5. Website for Travel Trade Professionals
- For Travel Professionals
- About Japan Sales Guide
For all trade inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Providing information on Japanese inbound tourism
- Providing high resolution photos and video footage
- Fact checks for stories on Japan
- Supporting journalists travelling to Japan by assisting them in obtaining information, local transportation and/or accommodations
For all media inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.